Investor FAQ

1. What is the legal status of the company and fiscal year end?

HyperSolar, Inc. is a Nevada corporation with a fiscal year end of June 30. 

2. Who is your transfer agent and who should I contact regarding my stock certificate(s)?

Our shareholder records are managed by Computershare, a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration. They can help you with a variety of services related to your HyperSolar shareholdings such as:

  • Change of address
  • Transfer ownership of stock
  • Request stock certificate(s)
  • Request account statement

You can contact Computershare in the following ways:
Telephone: (800) 962-4284

Regular Mail:
Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078

Courier Delivery:
Computershare Investor Services
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021

If you hold certificates in your personal name, not a business name, you can create a self-serviced online account at the Computershare Investor Centre. 

If you own shares through a brokerage account, you should contact your broker for information related to those shares. 

3. I purchased stock from the company in a private placement, when do I receive my stock certificate?

We automatically enroll investors in a new, convenient service offered by Computershare called Book Entry form. With Book Entry, Computershare holds your shares electronically, hence making safekeeping and transactions quicker and easier. Instead of sending you a physical stock certificate, they generate and mail you a Restricted Transaction Statement, which is the proof of your ownership of the shares. If you want a physical stock certificate, please contact Computershare and request one.

4. How do I sell the shares that I purchased from the company?

All shares purchased directly from the company are “restricted shares,” as defined by the SEC. To sell your shares, you must apply to have the restriction removed. If you have held your shares for more than 6 months or past your lock-up period, whichever is later, you may be eligible to remove the restrictive legend on your certificate under SEC Rule 144 with a proper legal opinion letter, and then sell those shares in the public market. Please contact your broker or Computershare to begin the process of removing the restrictive legend. They will request additional paperwork from you. The Company does not accept legend removal requests directly from shareholders.

Please note that the legend removal process may take up to 4 weeks to complete through your broker.

5. What is a Rule 144 legal opinion letter and how do I get one?

When selling shares from physical certificates bearing a “restrictive” legend or Computershare Restricted Transaction Statements, a legal opinion from the company’s SEC counsel is required. Your broker or Computershare should be able to handle everything for you.

The company’s SEC counsel is:

Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference, LLP
61 Broadway, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10006
Tel:  (212) 930-9700
Fax: (212) 930-9725

6. When and how are news releases issued by the company?

News is generally released by the company through newswire services such as BusinessWire and MarketWire. In the interest of fair disclosure to the general public, we refrain from answering questions from individual investors regarding the company’s development progress. 

7. How can I receive on-going information about HyperSolar?

The best way to receive on-going information about HyperSolar is by subscribing to our newsletter.